This Admissions Discussion Guide is a companion piece to the film and provides questions that explore the film’s primary themes including:
- The importance of forgiveness in resolving conflict and the wisdom of transcending the cycle of attack and counter-attack in our world.
- Raising awareness about how we create our own heavens and hells on earth and inside our own minds.
- Discovering new ways to look at events and relationships in our lives that will help us choose love rather than fear.
This guide includes:
- Pre-screening and post-screening questions designed to measure the film’s impact and deepen the audience’s understanding of its core principles.
- Dramatic excerpts from Admissions that present transformational teachings followed by discussion questions that delve into their deeper meaning.
- An introduction to PeaceNow.com and The Global Alliance for Ministries & Infrastructures for Peace for those who want to become more involved with creating peace on earth.